Adidas Ultraboost series is a successful running shoe series that has been loved by athletes all over the world. The Ultraboost series is known for its plush and responsive cushion technology that offers superior comfort. Adidas Ultraboost 20, the latest edition of the Ultraboost series takes it a step further by collaborating with International Space Station (ISS) and incorporating best in class responsive tech.
So, does Adidas Ultraboost 20 uphold the hype? Is it the best neutral running shoe in 2020? Check out this Adidas Ultraboost 20 review by Qalfit.
Read more: Best Adidas Running Shoes in 2020
Features of Adidas Ultraboost 20:
- Foot-hugging knit upper for a snug fit.
- Breathable Primeknit upper.
- Precisely placed stitched-in reinforcement for ultimate support.
- Soft elastane heel for a comfortable heel fit.
- Responsive cushioning for keeping you balanced at every step.
- Brand: Adidas
- Model: Ultraboost 20
- Type: All day wear neutral running shoe
- Weight: 310 grams appx.
- Forefoot stack height: 12mm
- Heel stack height: 22mm
Adidas Ultraboost 20- Positives:
- Ultraboost 20 is tested in space! Yes. This shoe has been sent to ISS and the boost technology has been tested in microgravity to unlock its full potential.
- Ultraboost 20 offers 20% more boost action than its predecessors and is so comfortable. The high energy return it offers makes this shoe perfect for both long-distance runs as well as shorter tempo runs.
- The new Primeknit upper made with tailored fiber placement tech creates extra flexible support and has great airflow.
- The thick design around the edge of the toe also gives you more stability and durability.
- The 3D heel frame adds support and stability. It protects and cradles the foot on impact.
- The Ultraboost 20 features a stunning collection of colourways including Iridescent black, violet, grey Iridescent, and red.
Adidas Ultraboost 20- Negatives:
- Some users complained that the shoe is a bit tighter compared to its previous versions.
- The shoe also struggles with breathability if your body is working hard for a long period of time.
Adidas Ultraboost 20 is not only one of the best Adidas running shoes in 2020 but also easily one of the best neutral running shoes in the market. It is a highly comfortable and soft running shoe for neutral runners. So, if you’re looking for a running shoe with maximum comfort, Adidas Ultraboost 20 should be on your wishlist.
Qalfit feature rating: 4.5
Qalfit comfort rating: 4. 8
Qalfit durability rating: 4.5
Read more: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe Review
Check full features here: Amazon