The Amazfit Bip has been a successful smartwatch series right from the release of the first Bip. From then to this day, Amazfit keeps refining its Bip series to attract fitness enthusiasts with its very many functions and features. Amazfit Bip U Fitness Watch is a budget-centric smartwatch that is aimed to offer the functionalities of high-end smartwatches like Apple Watch Series 6 and Garmin Vivoactive 4.
So, does Amazfit Bip U prove to be a worthy low-cost opponent to high-end smartwatches? What are the features and functionalities of this smartwatch? Check out this Amazfit Bip U fitness watch review by Qalfit.
Amazfit Bip U fitness watch key specs:
- 1.43” full colour TFT display
- 2.5D glass touch screen with anti-fingerprint coating.
- BioTracker 2 PPG Biological Optical Sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, magnetic sensor, and high-precision GPS.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- Smartphone connectivity (Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above)
- 5 ATM water resistance.
- 230 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery.
- The dimensions are 40.9 mm x 35.5mm x 11.4 mm
Amazfit Bip U fitness watch key features:
- The first thing you’ll note when you wear the Amazfit Bip U is its ultra-light design. It is one of the thinnest smartwatches (31g) on the market right now. It also has a large screen that offers you a bigger and clearer view.
- One notable feature that has got the attention of many users is the Blood-oxygen level monitor. Bip U is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, BioTracker 2 that accurately measures your blood oxygen saturation.
- It also has a stress monitor, a sleep cycle monitor, a heart rate monitor, and a menstrual cycle tracker.
- This fitness watch comes with 60+ sports modes including cycling, walking, and running that lets you record your exercise data to help you work out at a higher level.
- You can also check message notifications, weather forecasts, stopwatch, control music, and much more on Amazfit Bip U.
- Amazfit Bip U offers you 50 watch faces that’ll suit your mood and outfit. You can even upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face.
- Ultra-light design
- Bright display
- 9-day battery life
- Low price point
- No third-party app supports.
Amazfit Bip U packs loads of features in an ultra-light design that comes with humongous battery life. So, if you’re looking for a low-cost smartwatch with the features of high-end smartwatches, Amazfit Bip U is a decent, budget smartwatch that offers you some of the best features including a blood oxygen monitor.
Cost: INR 3,499
Check Full features: Amazfit.com
Read more: Top 5 fitness watches in 2020