The Apple Watch Series 6 is the latest edition of Apple’s market-defining smartwatch Series. The big new feature on Apple Watch Series 6 that has got everyone’s attention is the new blood oxygen monitor that is said to be the best in its class. Along with this, it also comes with a lot of impressive health features and smartwatch features.
So, is Apple Watch Series 6 the best fitness watch with lifesaving features in 2020? What are the cool new features and key specs of this smartwatch? Check out this review by Qalfit.
Apple Watch Series 6 fitness watch key specs:
- Retina LTPO OLED display
- 1 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM
- Gyro sensor, HR sensor, ECG, blood oxygen sensor, light sensor, microphones, speaker, NFC, GPS/GNSS, compass, and altimeter.
- Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi n, NFC, ultra-wideband, optional 4G (eSIM required).
- 50 meters of water resistance.
- Li-Ion 303.8 mAh battery.
- The dimensions are 44 mm x 38 mm x 10.4 mm
Apple Watch Series 6 fitness watch key features:
- The brand-new Apple Watch Series 6 brings advanced features including SpO2 tracking, always-on screen, hand-washing detection, and Family setup feature along with other features like the FDA-cleared ECG app in its previous edition.
- The biggest upgrade to the Series 6 is the Blood Oxygen app that measures oxygen saturated in the blood or SpO2. It uses infrared sensors located at the back of the watch to measure the colour of your blood and determines the percentage of oxygen in your body.
- It also features real-time fitness evaluation and cardio fitness alerts with the help of Vo2 max reading that measures maximum oxygen consumption during exercise.
- The always-on retina display in Series 6 is 2.5 times brighter than its previous versions. So, even when exercising in the bright sun, you can easily see your metrics without raising your wrist.
- Series 6 comes with Solo Loop, a new type of band that just slides on your wrist like a band. You also can customize the watch face with the Memoji option.
- The blood-oxygen measuring tool is a lifesaver.
- Faster charging time.
- Big and bright display.
- Best-in-class health tracking features.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Review
- Mediocre battery life
- Only works with an iPhone.
- Very expensive.
This smartwatch has simply revolutionized the way fitness watches should function. It has ample health and fitness tracking features including a blood oxygen saturation sensor that calculates your SpO2 level on demand, Electrocardiogram (ECG) readings, hand wash timer, sleep-tracking capabilities, and much more amazing features with an unparalleled user experience. So, if you’re looking for a fitness watch with a fantastic app, lifesaving health features, and fitness features, it is the best fitness watch you can buy.
Cost: Starting from INR 40,900
Check Full features: Apple.com
Read more: Top 5 fitness watches in 2020