Garmin is one of the top fitness watch brands in the world and it has been quite impressive with its fitness watches. The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is the follow-up to Garmin’s successful Vivoactive 3 fitness watches. It is part of Garmin’s range of touchscreen fitness watches that comes with numerous features. Garmin Vivoactive 4 is a multisport fitness watch that falls in the middle of Garmin’s line-up.
So, what are the features of this watch, and does this smartwatch have what it takes to be one of the best midrange fitness watches in 2020? Check out this Garmin Vivoactive 4 fitness watch review by Qalfit.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 fitness watch key specs:
- Transflective memory-in-pixel touch screen display.
- Stainless steel bezel and fiber-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover.
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and pulse ox sensors.
- 5 ATM waterproof.
- Smartphone compatibility with iPhone and Android.
- Up to 5 days of battery life.
- The dimensions are 45.1mm x 45.1mm x 12.8 mm.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 fitness watch key features:
- This watch comes with a wide range of all-day health monitoring features including body energy monitoring, blood oxygen saturation monitor, respiration tracking, sleep monitoring, stress tracking, hydration tracking, and heart rate monitoring.
- This watch also has a menstrual cycle tracking feature that lets you track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms, and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle.
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 fitness watch delivers you animated workouts at your wrist. These easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates workouts are preloaded and you can download more from Garmin Connect online community.
- In terms of smartphone connectivity, you can receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch. You can even reply to texts directly on your watch if you have an android phone. You can also easily download songs to your watch.
- Another impressive feature of Garmin Vivoactive 4 is its safety and tracking features. It has a built-in incident detection feature and your location can be sent to your contacts during workouts or manually.
- The on-screen animated workouts are great if you don’t like hunting down workout videos.
- It gives you a lot of workout and health stats.
- It supports onboard music storage and Bluetooth headphones connectivity.
- Long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- It supports many apps but the app installation process is tiring.
- Occasional syncing issues.
- Heavy price tag.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 comes with powerful fitness features such as a breathing monitor, GPS tracker sleep monitor, stress monitor, training plans as well as smartwatch features like downloadable apps, contactless payments, Bluetooth headphones support, and much more. So, if you’re looking for a fitness watch that balances form and function, Garmin Vivoactive 4 should be your go-to fitness watch in 2020.
Cost: INR 34,990
Check Full features: Garmin.com
Read more: Top 5 fitness watches in 2020