The Indian brand GOQii has announced its entry into the smartwatch category with its Budget smartwatch, GOQii Smart Vital. GOQii Smart Vital is an upgrade to the successful GOQii fitness band series. This smartwatch has caught the eye of many Indian users as it comes with some interesting health-tracking features at a very low cost. So, what does the GOQii Smart Vital smartwatch pack? What are the features and functionalities of this smartwatch? Check out this GOQii Smart Vital review by Qalfit.
GOQii Smart Vital Review with Key Specs:
- 1.3” colour display
- Pedometer, Dynamic heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, calorie count
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Smartphone connectivity (Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above)
- IP67 water resistance
- 7 days of battery life
- The dimensions are 47.18 mm x 34.98 mm x 10.78 mm
GOQii Smart Vital Review with Key Features:
- The GOQii Smart Vital Smartwatch comes with a rectangular 1.3-inch colour display and it takes major inspiration from Apple Watch in terms of design. It comes with a plastic build with a matte finish.
- You can easily check your Heart Rate, Oxygen Levels, Blood Pressure. It also has a comprehensive sleep tracking feature. But, the one feature that caught the eye of most users is the body temperature monitor.
- You can pair your GOQii Smart Vital Smartwatch with your GOQii app on your smartphone to get personalized coaching. It gives you an in-depth analysis of your health, fitness levels, and provides you recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- The GOQii Smart Vital Smartwatch comes with 18 exercises or sports modes including running, cycle, walking, cricket, tennis, and volleyball.
- You can control music, stopwatch, timer, set alarm, check the weather, and find your phone with your GOQii Smart Vital Smartwatch. You can also set personalized watch faces and match your outfit with vibrant straps.
- Sleek look
- Value for money
- Decent battery life
- No GPS
Cost: INR 5, 999
Check Full features: Goqii Official
The GOQii Smart Vital Smartwatch is a decent smartwatch with a real-time blood oxygen tracker and a heart-rate monitor. It has a sleek look and a week-long battery life too. So, if you’re looking for an Indian-made budget smartwatch with decent fitness and sports tracking features, GOQii Smart Vital Smartwatch is worth a look.