Qalfit SEO | Aug 1, 2020 | 0
Here are 4 best exercises to improve your sex life
You may have heard that exercise can improve your memory, boost immunity, and help you manage weight. But did you know that working out regularly also helps you have better sex? Yes! This is another major plus of doing exercise – Exercise can do wonders to improve your sex life. Exercise and sex are thus linked to each other. Although you can’t expect great sex to be an excellent calorie burner, an excellent exercise routine can definitely boost desire, arousal, and satisfaction. Here are the best exercises to improve your sex life.
How does exercise improve sex?
According to research published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, exercising on a regular basis can improve sexual function in men. Also, men who exercise more often are less likely to suffer from sexual dysfunction. Health experts also say that working out and having a better body gives you confidence and improves your self-esteem in the bedroom. Exercise and fitness thus play key roles to improve your sex life.
Workout and sex share a cause and effect relationship. Regular exercise makes you more flexible and stronger, and this is a good thing to have if you want to improve your sex life. Moreover, working out improves blood circulation and reduces stress levels. This is important because prolonged stress can decrease your interest in sex. Even a short workout can produce feel-good endorphins and lowers cortisol levels. Therefore, exercise to improve sex is key. There are several specific exercises that can help improve your sex life. In this article, we will break down the key exercises for better sex that you must not miss out on.
Read more: 5 effective tips to reduce stress.
4 best exercise to improve your sex life
Squats are one of the best exercises for strengthening your core. This is because doing squats rushes the blood to all the parts of the body. The squat is therefore a key exercise to improve sex as it can put you in the right mood for sex.
How to do it:
- Stand tall with your back straight and keep your feet a little more than hip-width apart.
- Look straight, keep your back straight and bend your knees.
- Sit down with your body weight on your heels.
- Hold this pose for 3 seconds and get up.
- Repeat the same and do 2 sets of 15 squats.
Lunges are one of the best workouts to improve your sex life. This is because the exercise works the front and back of your legs. With this movement, you build strength, endurance, balance, and core stability in the hips and thighs.
How to do it:
- Stand tall with your back straight and keep your feet hip-width apart.
- Then, take a step forward with your right leg and shift your weight forward.
- Bend your knees forward while keeping weight in the right heel.
- Reel back up to starting position and repeat the same for the other side.
- Do this for 3 sets of 10 reps on each leg.
3. Pelvic lifts
The Pelvic lift is a key exercise to improve your sex life. Pelvic lifts strengthen the glutes and lower abdominal muscles. In other words, it strengthens the muscles you use most during intercourse. This helps to maintain hip muscle balance.
How to do it:
- Lie on your back with bent knees and your feet on the floor.
- Then, lift your lower body slightly off the floor and gently rock your hips toward your head.
- Hold this position for a few breaths and return to the starting position.
- Do 10 reps.
Kegel exercise for sex is one of the popular exercises to improve your sex life. It helps strengthen the pelvic floor and avoid incontinence in both men and women. It also improves sexual satisfaction.
How to do it:
- Make sure your bladder is empty and sit down.
- Next, tighten your pelvic floor muscles and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Then relax the muscles for 5 seconds.
- Repeat this 10 times, thrice a day (Morning, afternoon, and night).
Read more: 5 hidden benefits of exercise
From improving flexibility, boosting stamina to improving sexual satisfaction, regular exercise can improve your sex life to the maximum. So, with a little focus and these exercises to improve sex, you can enhance your sexual performance.