The Chinese tech firm Huawei has been making big leaps with its smartwatch range. The Huawei GT series is the company’s fitness-focused smartwatch series and the latest edition of this series, Huawei Watch GT 2e was launched back in March. It is a sportier and more affordable version of the Huawei Watch GT 2. This watch aims to bring the smartwatch functionality to a sporty wearable. Below is the in-depth Huawei Watch GT 2e review.
So, does the Huawei Watch GT 2e succeed as a perfect smartwatch? What are the features and functionalities of this smartwatch? Check out this Huawei Watch GT 2e smartwatch review by Qalfit.
Huawei Watch GT 2e Review with Key Specs:
- 1.39” AMOLED display
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, Capacitive sensor
- Bluetooth 5.1, BLE/BR/EDR, and GPS+GLONASS connectivity
- Smartphone connectivity (Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above)
- 3 ATM water resistance.
- 2 GB RAM and 4 GB storage
- 455 mAh battery.
- The dimensions are 53 mm x 46.8 mm x 10.8 mm (appx)
Huawei Watch GT 2e Review with Key Features:
- The Huawei Watch GT 2e is built with a durable stainless-steel frame that pairs flawlessly with the sporty and colorful fitness straps. The 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display is sure to give you an unmatching experience as you use it.
- This watch packs a whopping 85 custom workout modes including parkour, street dancing, rock climbing, and skateboarding, and 15 professional sport modes including running, swimming, and cycling.
- It has blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) level measuring, Vo2 Max measurement, all-day stress monitoring, and state-of-the-art sleep tracking features.
- Another big thing about this watch is its chip- Kirin A1. The dual-chip design and power-saving algorithms 2.0 ensures high operation performance and incredibly low power consumption.
- You can play music directly in your Huawei Watch GT 2e, receive notifications, calendar events, set alarms, check the weather and do much more on this watch.
- Sporty and durable design
- 2-week battery life
- Plenty of fitness tracking features
- Limited third-party app support
- Limited compatibility with iOS devices
Cost: INR 11,990
Check Full features: Huawei Official
Huawei Watch GT 2e packs an amazing overall design and a massive battery life. It comes with a lot of fitness and health features, and it tracks each one pretty well. So, if you’re looking for a smartwatch with a lot of sports features and don’t care much about the smartphone features, Huawei Watch GT 2e might just be the one for you.