Whether you’re a sprinter blazing through 100-meter speed work or a marathon runner, grinding out a long-running session, you need shoes that offer you comfort and stability throughout your run. This is what Nike promises with Nike Epic React Flyknit. According to Nike, this shoe is a game-changing innovation. This is the first Nike shoe to feature Nike’s new React foam technology.
So, does the Nike Epic React FlyKnit really offer the comfort and feel it promises? Is this the shoe we’ve all been waiting for? Check out the complete review by Qalfit.
Read more: Nike Free RN 5.0 review
- Responsive, lightweight cushioning.
- A smart design that eliminates the pressure on the top of your foot.
- Optimized traction support to keep the shoe as light as possible.
- Synthetic heel lining to prevent slippage.
- Fits true to size for a snug fit.
- The heel shelf stabilizes the back of your foot as you run.
- Brand: Nike
- Model: Epic React Flyknit
- Type: Lightweight running shoe
- Weight: 239 grams
- Forefoot stack height: 28 mm
- Heel stack height: 18 mm
Nike Epic React Flyknit- Positives
- The Nike Epic React Flyknit is all about crazy comfort that lasts as long as you can run. It packs a responsive and lightweight foam cushioning that is soft as well as durable.
- Nike says that React is 30% lighter than Adidas Ultra boost foam and with Epic react Flyknit’s cushioning, you get 13% more energy return than the similarly soft Nike Lunarlon.
- The upper of the shoe is tailored to fit your foot. Even during sharp turns and pivoting, you’ll never feel sloppy or uncomfortable.
- The outsole foam is made to last. It resists the compression and keeps its shape even after many miles. According to Nike, the shoe’s cushioning, comfort, and form would still feel new even after 300 miles.
- Another big plus is that it is designed to be as light as possible. To achieve this, Nike placed traction only where you need it. Thus, offering you comfort as well as great grip.
- The shoe allows natural movement even during fast-paced activities and is an excellent shoe for speedy runs.
Nike Epic React Flyknit- Negatives:
- Some users claimed that the shoe had a narrow fit. So, if you have a broad foot, the fit might be uncomfortable for you.
- Although the shoe is lightweight, the build of the shoe makes it look bulky.
Read more: Best Nike running shoes 2020
Nike Epic React Flyknit is a perfect combination of deep cushioning and low weight that will feel like it’s an extension of your body, providing you an amazing running experience. From long runs to speed work on the track, Epic react Flyknit can take on every workout you can throw at it.
Qalfit feature rating: 4.5
Qalfit comfort rating: 4. 7
Qalfit durability rating: 4.5
Price: INR 11,197