The Oppo Watch is Oppo’s introductory first foray into the smartwatch sector and it’s a flagship smartwatch. Oppo has stayed close to Apple Watch’s design with similar shape, strap, and watch faces. However, it does come with Google’s Wear OS and a different user interface than Apple Watch.
So, what are the key specs and features of this Smart Watch? Does it pack something beyond its premium design? Check out this detailed review by Qalfit.
Oppo Watch key specs:
- 1.91-inch AMOLED flexible dual-curved display.
- Tri-axial acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, optical heartbeat sensor, a capacitance sensor, and ambient light sensor.
- Built-in GPS
- Smartphone accessibility.
- WLAN 2.4G, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, and NFC support.
- 430 mAh battery with VOOC flash charging.
- Water-resistant up to 5ATM.
- Dimension: 46 mm x 39 mm x 11.35 mm
Oppo Watch key features:
- Oppo Watch comes with an epic display. It has a dual-curved flexible AMOLED screen that gives you crisp image quality and vibrant colours.
- One of the best features of this watch is its Operating System. It is powered by Google’s Wear OS. It is an extremely user friendly and an easy to use OS that lets you do so much on your watch.
- In terms of fitness features, it helps you get a strong sense of your workouts with real-time fitness tracking from Google fit. It also provides a 5-minute workout class series and real-time guidance during your workouts.
- It packs 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, get-up reminder, step count, guided breathing exercise, and sleep management features to help you better manage your health.
- You can check message notifications, make a quick reply, locate your phone, control online music, manage your schedule, make mobile payments, and do much more on Oppo Watch.
- Premium build.
- Amazing user experience
- Bright, vibrant display
- The 46mm variant is quite heavy.
This is a smartwatch that ticks on most boxes that you would expect in a smartwatch. Although it is heavily inspired by the Apple Watch series, Oppo sure comes out as a well-rounded Google-powdered smartwatch with decent fitness features and amazing battery life. So, if you’re looking for a smartwatch with a premium design and decent fitness features (or an Apple Watch clone), you can give Oppo Watch a try.
Cost: INR 19,990
Check Full features: Oppo.com
Read more: Top 5 fitness watches in 2020