The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is the latest edition of the successful Samsung Galaxy Watch Series. While the initial versions focused more on the smartwatch functionalities and less on the fitness features, the latest versions, especially Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 focuses more on the fitness part and is targeted at people who want to track their active lifestyle.
So, does it deliver what it promises? Does it really justify the heavy price tag? Check out this Smartwatch review by Qalfit.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 fitness watch key specs:
- Always-on circular super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla glass.
- Accelerometer, gyro, barometer, HRM, and ambient light sensors.
- Smartphone connectivity (Android 5.0, iOS 9.0 or higher)
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/GLONASS connectivity
- 5 ATM+IP68 durability.
- 340mAh battery.
- The dimensions are 44 x 44 x 10.9mm
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 fitness watch key features:
- It is super customizable with a lot of designs to choose from including tough stainless steel or lightweight aluminium body design, and numerous straps.
- A really cool feature of this smartwatch is that the watch face can fit your look and mood. Simply snap a picture of your outfit and it will put together a watch face to match your look.
- The watch can assist you in various workouts including rowing, cycling, swimming, and dynamic workout. The running coach function gives you actionable advice in real-time.
- This fitness watch comes with a stress tracker that suggests breathing exercise your stress levels are high or when you’re feeling tense.
- The heart rate monitor on the watch always keeps track of your heart rate and sends you an alert when it goes above or below normal levels. It also has an ECG and on-demand VO2 max reading features.
- This smartwatch is a perfect blend of gorgeous design and great functionalities.
- Works with both android and iOS.
- It has offline Spotify storage.
- The battery life on the smaller version could have been better, especially with the always-on display.
- Limited app selection.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 has built-in sleep tracking, advanced workout-tracking, ECG sensor, advanced running metrics, on-demand VO2 max readings, and loads of other features that make it a worthy opponent for Apple’s latest Watch 6 series. So, if you’re looking for a sleek fitness watch in the Samsung line, make sure you check out this smartwatch.
Cost: Starting at INR 24,090
Check full features: Samsung.com
Read more: Top 5 fitness watches in 2020