Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve is the first fitness watch from Xiaomi to launch in India and it claims that it packs all the interesting features that you would expect on a fitness smartwatch at this price point. It is crafted specifically for the Indian user base that is looking for a stylish fitness watch that comes with decent fitness features.
So, Can it impress the Indian user base? Check out this Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve fitness watch review by Qalfit.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve fitness watch key specs:
- PPG heart rate sensor, three-axis acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, baraceptor, ambient light sensor.
- AMOLED screen with 454×454 pixels and corning Gorilla glass 3.
- GPS, GLONASS.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lithium polymer 420 mAh battery
- Water resistance up to 5ATM
- Smartphone connectivity (Android 4.4 or iOS 10 and above)
- The dimensions are 4.62 cm l x 5.33 cm w x 1.44 cm h.
Read more: Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Watch Review
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve fitness watch key features:
- It packs the Firstbeat motion algorithm. Firstbeat is one of the world’s leading providers of physiological data for sports and wellness. This way you can track and study your activity and improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- It has loads of health monitoring features. It has an HR monitor that monitors your fitness and motivates you to improve your activities, a body energy monitor, stress management, VO2 Max monitor, and heart rate monitor.
- Another best feature of the Mi Watch Revolve fitness watch is that it comes with 10 professional sports modes including cycling, trail running, indoor cycling, open water swimming, and trekking to help you get the best out of your favorite workouts.
- You can also manage calls, control music, notifications, and set alarm with your fitness watch and it even has a flashlight.
- Xiaomi Mi watch revolve comes in two elegant variants, 5 different strap options, and 110+ watch faces. So, you can track your fitness in style.
- It has good battery life. It lasts for up to 2 weeks straight on a single charge.
- Accurate tracking measures.
- Vibrant AMOLED display with an elegant design.
- Easy to use controls.
- Best value for the price.
- Relatively slow charging battery.
- Limited smartphone functionalities.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve comes with an always-on display, VO2 monitor, stress monitor, heart rate monitor, and runs on Xiaomi’s own software. Overall, it is one of the best fitness smartwatches for you if you’re looking for a big display smartwatch where you can track all your activities.
Cost: INR 9,999
Check Full features: Mi.com